- ACT Government Eastern Bettong Project - project video
- Congratulations to Adrian Manning for promotion to Associate Professor.
- Rare bettong returns to mainland: After 80 years, the Tasmanian Bettong (Bettongia gaimardi) has returned to the mainland of Australia. Recently, 19 animals have been translocated to the breeding facilities at Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve, as part of the bettong project. Find out more
- Bird Surveys: Annual Bird Surveys for Mulligans Flat and Goorooyarroo Nature Reserves has now been completed. Thanks to the Canberra Ornithologists Group (COG) for all of your help. We had some interesting findings, such as Wedge-tailed Eagles nesting.
- Bird Surveys: Annual Bird Surveys for Mulligans Flat and Goorooyarroo Nature Reserves will commence in October, with help from the Canberra Ornithologists Group (COG).
- Large-scale restoration experiment pioneers management of grazing impact on insect diversity. download
- Soil and invertebrate surveys of Mulligans Flat and Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve.
- The reserves have come alive with all the recent rains
- Carrion Project - the start of a new project out at Mulligans Flat
- Morphological traits predict the diet and microhabitat use in a diverse beetle assemblage. Abstract
- ESA 2010 Conference a big success. more
- Two eucalypts are better than one for Beetle Diversity. download
- Congratulations Philip Barton on Graduating
- Logs are important for Biodiversity in Australian Box-gum Grassy Woodlands. download
- Grassy woodlands: managing processes to restore ecosystem function ESA website
- Biomass and floristic pattens in the ground layer vegetation of Goorooyarroo and Mulligans Flat more, fact sheet
- Mulligans Flat and Goorooyarroo Interview Listen